Battlepark Battlepark

Awesome

Great graphics, sound, everything else.

This would be kick-ass if this was a game.

April Fools Hospital Fun April Fools Hospital Fun

Neat.

It'd be a little better if this was submitted on well..april fools, but it gave me a chuckle. I go to explosm too :P they have good comics.

Overall a 6/10 should be about average.

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

Great.

So simple, yet so addictive...

Throw Me Throw Me

Great!

The graphics are fantastic
The music is nice, but it can get a little repetitive
The sound is good
And the gameplay is nice.

The only reason why I didn't give this a 10, is well..the music is repetitive, like I said above. But otherwise, fantastic job! Keep up the good work.

9.5/10

Demon Girl Demon Girl

Phew..

After clenching my teeth through the whole adventure mode I finally made it to the end....damn that was hard.. but the reward was all worth it. It's so tempting to purposely run into a monster in adventure mode. x_x

Nice game.

Savanna Savanna

Nice

This is one of the few Trance songs that kept me listening throughout the entire thing, and for a 6:09 song, that's really saying something. For your first attempt at profession trance, this is great! Some of the percussion in there does kind of sound like something that would be reflecting a Savanna atmosphere.

Also, 1:53 sounds like Kmax's "Year of the MG". Did you by any chance get some inspiration from that? :P

5/5
10/10

Keep it up.

ZooSafari responds:

Thanks. Mmmm nope, Ive never listened to that song before haha....^^'

Thanks for commenting!

Reasoner- Ice Skate Reasoner- Ice Skate

10/10

Great job as always, Reasoner. Whether it be mellow, energetic or relaxing, you definitely know how to make music.

For some reason, I interpret it as that there's a person alone, sitting on a wide chunk of ice that's practically floating in the middle of an ocean in nowhere with the only thing keeping him company being an aurora borealis (hey, the name /is/ Ice Skate.). It's his/her private haven of sorts to just sit and think about things when all of the sudden he/she is knocked back into reality, waking up from the dream.

ANYWAY, I'm gonna have to agree with the fact that this song doesn't really sound dark to me, though it does leave you with a feeling of emptiness at the end. It just sounds relaxing with a touch of melancholy (as Isarios stated).

You've got yourself a 5/5 and a 10/10 stars as usual!

Reasoner responds:

I like the visualization you came up with. Very nice. Thanks for the votes and the support

Moonlight Through Misty A Moonlight Through Misty A

Nice

Y'know, usually songs like this just don't make sense to me. But somehow this is different, I "understand" it.

Nice song, and good beat (and a story to boot)

You love those glitchy drums dont you? :P

Lapse responds:

Heh, dont make sense? Thats understandable. The glitchy sounds can be pretty wild at times. If you really listen to it though, the flow is incredible.

I'm glad you like the whole package : D